[DRBD-user] Failing to migrate two DRBD nodes

Marc Richter drbd at zoosau.de
Wed Jan 12 16:17:05 CET 2011

Hi Dan,

when I'm using a "fresh" SyncTarget and connect it to the SyncSource,
then the content of /proc/drbd is set to "WFBitMapS" on Source and
"WFBitMapT" on Target and I cannot access the Filesystem on the Source
anymore because of the high I/O.

Syncer Rate is set to 40M currently, but this is the same with 20M or
even lower.
One has told me once, this rate determines the rate for a already
running cluster only and doen't affect the initial sync at all.
Don't know if this is true, but seems to fit what I'm seeing here ..