[DRBD-user] migrating data to DRBD

Chris Barnes chris-barnes at tamu.edu
Tue Feb 15 17:10:24 CET 2011

On 2/15/2011 10:07 AM, wang xuchen wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Can somebody gives me a hand on how to migrating data to DRBD from a
> plain SCSI device? Say machine A is a regular Linux server, I would like
> to migrate /dev/sdb on A to machine B and C which are configured as
> mirror partner? B and C can be customized according to machine A.
>
> PS: No need for live migration, downtime is allowed.
>
> Any suggestion is appreciated.

...publicly in this list  (since I want to see the answers as well). :-)

--
Chris Barnes                           AOL IM: CNBarnes
chris-barnes at tamu.edu                Yahoo IM: chrisnbarnes
Computer Systems Manager               MSN IM: chris at txbarnes.com
Department of Physics                      ph: 979-845-1379
Texas A&M University                      fax: 979-845-2590