[DRBD-user] Can I use File Virtual Block Device for XEN DomU ?

mailtolouis2020-forum at yahoo.com mailtolouis2020-forum at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 9 19:16:53 CET 2011

Hi,

I've been searching the net how to setup XEN+DRBD to do the live migration. All
the documents I found are telling me first to create a drbd partition, then
install a VM on this partition using physical block device instead of file based
block device.

Is it possible using file based block device and still achieve the live
migration?

Regards
Louis