[DRBD-user] Kernel panic with CentOS 6.0, drbd, pacemaker

David Coulson david at davidcoulson.net
Mon Aug 29 13:52:14 CEST 2011

On 8/28/11 11:44 AM, Peter Hinse wrote:
> I hope I sorted it out by re-creating the cluster with cman plus
> corosync and pacemaker and without the dlm-pcmk and gfs-pcmk packages.
> The drbd config however remained the same. Whenever I reboot single
> servers now or go into standby, no further kernel panics occur.
Can you send more specifics of your configuration? I am running
cman+clvmd+pacemaker - gfs2 is on top, but just mounted using
ocf:heartbeat:Filesystem. I don't have either dlm-pcmk or gfs-pcmk
installed on either of my cluster nodes. Pacemaker is using cman as it's
backend stack, rather than corosync, but I'd be surprised if what stack
pacemaker is using has much to do with it.

David