[DRBD-user] Remove network cable causing system reboot

Louis Voo mailtolouis2020-forum at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 16 19:24:22 CEST 2011

Hi,

Thanks for the comment, I'll remove that encryption.

I'm not using any cluster at all, just pure XEN+DRBD+LVM and I don't have fencing device either.
The reason I configure allow-two-primaries is only want to use xen live migration when needed. The system will run on Primary/Secondary at all time, will change to Primary/Primary only  when I need to do maintenance.

This happen only when I remove the cable, if I do ifdown eth1, it won't happen.

Regards
Louis