[DRBD-user] Dual primary// GFS2// Cannot mount /dev/drbd0 on second DRBD node

Kaloyan Kovachev kkovachev at varna.net
Tue Aug 9 12:43:20 CEST 2011

Hi,
 manual fencing is not recommended for production clusters. You should
really have some fencing device.
 You may try to restart xen2, then it should rejoin the cluster properly
or at least 'fence_ack_manual -n xen2' will be safe to answer 'absolutely'
as that is what you did - manually fenced the node :)