[DRBD-user] DRBD 8.4 agent sets fallback master score 5

Dominik Klein dominik.klein at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 5 07:27:37 CEST 2011

> Can you file a bug against the bash package in Debian please, citing
> this thread as a reference?

Somehow I figured you'd say that ... :)

I'll try to see if this particular thing is already in one of the bug
reports against bash in lenny. Unfortunately, there already are like 240
bug reports against the bash package ([1]) and I figure it quite
unlikely that this thing will be fixed any time soon.

So will this patch be included in the next DRBD release or does it harm
any other versions and will therefore not be included in the agent?

Regards
Dominik

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?dist=lenny;package=bash