[DRBD-user] Resource is inconsistent

Jesse Angell jesse.angell at firespring.com
Fri Apr 15 19:55:43 CEST 2011

DRBD list,

I have a two box DRBD installation where the disk on the secondary is stuck as inconsistent status.  The status is:
version: 8.3.7 (api:88/proto:86-91)
GIT-hash: ea9e28dbff98e331a62bcbcc63a6135808fe2917 build by @prodnfs01secondary.oma.srv.firespring.com, 2010-11-22 15:06:26
 0: cs:Connected ro:Secondary/Primary ds:Inconsistent/UpToDate A r----
    ns:0 nr:124479852 dw:124479852 dr:0 al:0 bm:265005 lo:0 pe:0 ua:0 ap:0 ep:1 wo:b oos:163

If I invalidate the resource on the secondary machine it will sync again and then report as inconsistent.

I am running the Ubuntu 10.04 LTS drbd package which is version 8.3.7.

I've attached the following:
drbd-status.txt - output of cat /proc/drbd on both machines
syslog-output.txt - the output of syslog after running drbdadm connect r0 on the secondary
config.txt - the config both machines are using.

I've been trying to figure this out for days..would appreciate any advice.

Regards,

Jesse Angell