[DRBD-user] multiple DRBD + solid state drive + 10G Ethernet performance tuning. Help!!

wang xuchen ben.wxc at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 20:31:03 CEST 2010

As I said in my first email. dd test on raw SSD device reaches almost
100MB/s with 4k block size(which is almost 26,000 IOPS). I apologize that I
haven`t mentioned the CPU utilization which is surprisingly low, all worker
threads and receive threads consume less than 1% CPU individually. That why
how I come up with the conclusion either my configuration is wrong or DRBD
replication too slow.

Any suggestion is appreciated.

Ben

Commit yourself to constant self-improvement