[DRBD-user] drbd stops to listen on my udp ports

ml ml mliebherr99 at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 26 19:45:06 CEST 2010

Hello List,

is there any reason why drbd sometimes stops to listen on my udp ports?

My resources are then primary on my active host and unknown on my secondary.

I can still use/mount my resources, just the other node wont be able
to connect anymore.

I am using the latest version on debian squeeze compiled from source.

Cheers,
Mario