[DRBD-user] init (chkconfig) setup order

Joseph L. Casale jcasale at activenetwerx.com
Sat Oct 23 02:24:50 CEST 2010

>I have a setup that needs DRBD to start below 26. I can't seem to configure DRBD init
>script's chkconfig from 70 to 19 as when I run chkconfig drbd resetpriorities with the
>configuration in init script to (chkconfig - 19 8) it sets the order to 26. How can I use
>chkconfig to set below 26 with modifying the init script? Thank you for your time and
>have a great day!

Hey,
Now is a great reason to read up on LSB compliant init scripts...
All that other stuff at the top, give it a read. One line will make sense if you are thinking
about it:

# Required-Start <...>

So, the system see's  requirement and helps you from yourself:)

Post your need as you think it is, let's see about it...
jlc