[DRBD-user] Mount device block on Startup

Eduardo Júnior ihtraum18 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 20:46:33 CEST 2010

Hi everyone,

I'm using Debian Squeeze, kernel 2.6.32-5-686, DRBD 8
And I have a device block between two nodes: server1 and server2

I want the follow:

After a reboot of both servers, the device block on server1 must be set up
to be primary and the process mount must be done.

What I did:

/etc/drbd.conf:

startup {
                become-primary-on server1;

/dev/drbd0      /files       reiserfs        defaults,_netdev        0       0

These things weren't enough.
Any references about that?

Thanks,

[]'s