[DRBD-user] drbd-8.3.9rc2.tar.gz

rf at q-leap.de rf at q-leap.de
Tue Oct 19 09:54:51 CEST 2010

    JR> On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 5:47 AM, <rf at q-leap.de> wrote:
    >> I compiled and installed 8.3.9rc2 and unfortunately still find
    >> SDP not working with the same symptoms as described in

    JR> In-kernel SDP sockets are in an alpha-like state as far as I can
    JR> tell.

I think this is an exaggeration. SDP has been part of OFED for may
years, and so far I haven't encountered any problems with it. In any
case, SDP support is an advertised feature of DRBD so I would expect
that someone knows how to get this working or at least help debugging
it. I'd appreciate any hint on where to start. So far I haven't actually
been able to spot the parts of the DRBD code that deals with SDP.

    JR> This isn't a DRBD problem, it's an OFED problem.

I haven't seen any indication for this yet.

Roland