[DRBD-user] DRBD All primary in Stacked Setup

JDFire JDFire at cox.net
Mon Oct 18 18:48:30 CEST 2010

Hello All,

I have a question regarding stacking and primary nodes. I want to use DRBD with GFS2 have have more than 2 primary nodes. I see that I could use stacking as a way to add additional node but I can't find in the documentation that states  that you can have more than 2 primary servers. I would like to be able to write to any node in the cluster. Is this possible with stacking? I am sorry if i am missing something that has already been documented. Thank you for your time and have a great day.

Kind regards,
Jeremy