[DRBD-user] uuid_compare()=-1000 by rule 100

Pavlos Parissis pavlos.parissis at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 11:32:02 CET 2010

Hi,

I found the reason of the mentioned problem. The old node was reboot
instead the new one!
It was quite tricky to see that immediately because new node has same
hostname as the old one( this was done in order to make the cluster
join much easier).
I brought the old node down, disconnected it from the network and
brought up the new node and everything went back to normal again.!

I guess the result of -1000 on uuid_compare is quite cryptic and
doesn't give you much information on the root cause.

Cheers,
Pavlos