[DRBD-user] A problem with drbd and pacemaker

Dr A V Le Blanc LeBlanc at man.ac.uk
Wed Nov 24 15:36:42 CET 2010

On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 08:38:41AM -0500, Vadym Chepkov wrote:
> By the way, I would simplify the config.
>
> group mysql res-Wmysql3-IP res-Wmysql3-Fs res-Mysql
> colocation col-mysql inf: mysql ms-Drbd-R0:Master
> order ord-mysql inf: ms-Drbd-R0:promote mysql:start
>
> This is all you need for this case

Sorry, I missed the fact that Vadym has here put the new group
into both the collocation and order statements.  This does in
fact work.  I had for some reason thought that I needed the IP
address before starting Drbd, but I don't, and that means my
original config has superfluous requirements, in any case more
efficiently contained in the group definition.

Thanks for the help; it now works perfectly well.

     -- Owen