[DRBD-user] Why use a clustered FS with DRBD

Brent Clark brentgclarklist at gmail.com
Thu May 20 09:53:37 CEST 2010

Hiya

I hoping someone would be kind enough to help me understand this or
least provide a follow back answer.

Someone asked me yestersday "What is the added advantage of using DRBD
with a clustered filesystem (e.g. OCFS), as opposed to using just a
clustered filesystem" . I didnt have the answer.

Would someone be so kind as to answer this for me.

Kind Regards
Brent Clark