[DRBD-user] FS Over DRBD

Brent Clark brentgclarklist at gmail.com
Fri May 14 10:04:54 CEST 2010

Hiya

I have DRBD working in production, and it works like a bomb.

I would like to look at alternative implementations. Would anyone be so kind as to tell me why would I use something of the likes of OCFS or GFS, as opposed to a filesystem  like XFS.
Also I would like to look at Active / Active. Is XFS ok for Active / Active.

If anyone could share in this line of experience, it would be apprecited.

Kind Regards
Brent Clark