[DRBD-user] (no subject)

Pyae Phyo Wai pyaephyowai at gmail.com
Tue May 11 10:12:58 CEST 2010

Dear

I'm new user. This is my first time. Now I'm using fedora 12
arch-i686. I'm trying Active/Passive Server with heartbeat and drbd. I
already installed heartbeat. NO ERROR. But when I install drbd, I
start to face problem. After installing drbd, I try to load drbd
module by doing modprobe drbd. Regarding google answer, I tried to run
drbd-km for drbd module with " yum install ". But in vain. I can't
install drbd module package with yum. When I browse in google, there
is no any availabe package to load drbd module for fedora distribution
version 12. So, where I can download drbd-km-*-8.3.6-*.rpm to load
drbd module and how to try to load drbd module into running kernel (
FC12) ?
Any idea to fix my problem ? please

With Regards
pyaephyowai