[DRBD-user] Fencing XEN drbd:resources

Vadym Chepkov chepkov at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 29 15:15:27 CEST 2010

Hi,

I was trying to find a way to fence a XEN resource which is using drbd-xen block device helper script.  I found a lone posting saying crm-fence-peer.sh can't help and it's possible to achieve the task using dopd on heartbeat enabled pacemaker cluster. But I am using Corosync instead and I wonder if anybody has found a proper solution for it. Thank you.

By the way, drbd.org documentation outdated a bit: OpenAIS and Corosync split about 2 years ago and modern version of pacemaker is using Corosync.

Sincerely yours,
  Vadym Chepkov