[DRBD-user] Guarantee write to both nodes

Reindy reindy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 02:23:09 CET 2010

actually you should not worry about synchronizing between your node1 and
node2. Well I know you also known about this but just to make sure that we
are on the same page.
Because during your node2 in an offline/shutdown mode, the node1 of course
will taking care of your synchronization of the data. As soon as node2 back
online, node2 will sync it from the node1, therefore you will get the same
database again as what you expected this DRBD is here in the first place.
You should combine it with the heartbeat to make it even more usable in
terms of downtime and taking over for this kind of situation.