[DRBD-user] Setting primary on reboot

Reindy reindy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 02:14:02 CET 2010

hi, what is your current status? please brief us the details so that we can
help you.

Example: give your output of "cat /proc/drbd"

you need to make sure that both of your nodes are sync and in WFConnection
status,.. I still don't have the clear picture on your current situation,
please let us know therefore we would able to help you.

Thanks!