[DRBD-user] Lower device is already claimed

Cameron Smith velvetpixel at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 17:31:32 CET 2010

So confirming, when setting up a new system from OS install that will be
destined for DRBD the partition that will become the lower level device for
DRBD and the partition that will be the external location for the DRBD meta
data do not need a filesystem and should be confirmed as removed from
/etc/fstab to prevent attempting to mount at boot?

Thanks,
Cameron