[DRBD-user] Lars said Dont do that. I did.

Lars Ellenberg lars.ellenberg at linbit.com
Wed Mar 17 12:23:52 CET 2010

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 04:07:25AM -0700, dbarker wrote:

> Lars Ellenberg wrote:
> >
> > In case you where asking something, I must have missed the question,
> > sorry :-]
> >

> Sorry I was a bit obscure. The question is "What happens if you adjust
> verify-alg while connected Primary/Primary and then do a verify?"

With recent DRBD versions that is supposed to "just work" ;-)

Make sure though that you don't change network parameters in drbd.conf
while Connected Primary/Primary, as that would still first disconnect
(causing split brain) then connect (detecting the split brain)...

always best to first do
 drbdadm -d adjust
to see what it would do,
before actually doing it.