[DRBD-user] Broken mysql replication

Jordi Espasa Clofent jespasac at minibofh.org
Wed Mar 17 11:48:27 CET 2010

Ok, after some test work I've realized that the real problem is:

- If you perform a very aggressive shutdown (as power off directly is)
to the active node, the pasive node hasn't all the records and mysql
slave loses replication.

- if you perform a regular shutdown to the active node, passive node has
all data and mysql slave keeps up with replication

So, it seems taht the problem to deal with is try to make data
replication as safe as possible between active and passive drbd nodes.

¿Some tricks to do it?