[DRBD-user] Does VMFS " play nice" with primary/primary?

dbarker dbarker at visioncomm.net
Mon Mar 15 13:07:02 CET 2010

Patrick Zwahlen wrote:

> snip... Would you share your pacemaker config ?...snip

I'm not using any HA heart beat. If a node dies, then there will be manual
intervention to move the VMs to the other box anyhow. I may change this
later, but probably not.

I have 2 ESXi and no VCenter. Each has 2 disk, 1 drbd, and 1 iSCSI (serving
2 LUN). Each ESXi mounts storage from the drbd running locally. Network load
is only replication load, not replication AND access.

hth

Dan