[DRBD-user] Detection of Logical Volume on nested LVM

Olivier LAMBERT lambert.olivier at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 10:38:27 CET 2010

Ok, so after reading that :
http://lists.linbit.com/pipermail/drbd-user/2008-June/009636.html
and
http://archives.free.net.ph/message/20090319.001657.5a0095e9.en.html

Where you talking about cache consistency, you think the problem might
be on the Dell PowerVault MD1000 SAS ?
So you think the cache of the array is not really written on the disk
(because other DRBD can't see it, because no blocks are written), and
that's why it doesn't work.

Great, but I don't know how to deal with that. Disable cache on the
RAID controller ? (the array) Check with MD5 like in first link I've
posted ?

Sorry, but sometimes only "cache consistency" is too vague for me...

Regards,

Olivier
XO Project
http://xen-orchestra.com