[DRBD-user] drbd master to slave synchronisation under heartbeat

avn avn at avn.ro
Tue Mar 9 11:47:29 CET 2010

OK,
You may have a point here.

On Tue, Mar 09, 2010 at 01:53:20AM -0800, avn wrote:
> >>      after-sb-0pri discard-younger-primary;

This should be the line with potential danger to new data.
> >>      after-sb-1pri violently-as0p;
But I think my situation has nothing to do with it. The primary goes down
and stay down.
My expected behaviour is that the slave should become primary, and being
synced with the older primary should have the data ( the modified file just
before sending down initial master) in order.This is not happening and this
is the issue. And yes, when the down server comes up the line above is
executed and all new data written on the surviving server should be lost (my
intention indeed).
Am I wrong?

Thanks,
Andrei