[DRBD-user] Primary/Unknown and Secondary/Unknown

Reindy reindy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 01:59:16 CET 2010

Hi,

Yes, I did it on purposed, because we are running live systems, so we want
to make that when the other server shutdown or hang without no reason, the
other server should take up the job. That's why I want drbd and heartbeat to
work that way. Maybe I will go with upgrading the kernel. Because my
configuration is still the same, I did not change anything and I did double
and even triple check.