[DRBD-user] Detection of Logical Volume on nested LVM

Olivier LAMBERT lambert.olivier at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 17:21:12 CET 2010

Hello,

cLVM doesn't provide snapshots :(

But you say my behaviour is "normal" ? so, why lvcreate/lvremove is
not replicated ? it's not a "block" operation for the bottom layer ?
And if I export a physical volume (and not a LVM one) and then after
on iSCSI volume I do "lvcreate" does it solve the problem ?

Regards,

Olivier
XO Project
http://xen-orchestra.com