[DRBD-user] Primary/Unknown and Secondary/Unknown

Reindy reindy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 16:33:24 CET 2010

Hi,

I got problem with my drbd+heartbeat.. previously it used to work but
somehow now.. the situation is..
I have 2 servers which is currently running primary/secondary and
secondary/primary

But, when I plug out the crossover cable, somehow the state become
pri/unknown and sec/unknown..

last time it used to work as pri/unknown and pri/unknown.. this is to make
sure that the failover is working fine.. now it is not!

Any solution to this guys? really need help on this! Thanks in advance!