[DRBD-user] Single primary multiple secondary

govind nayaka govind_bn at yahoo.co.in
Wed Jun 23 08:01:32 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have been using DRBD for quite some time. I was wondering If it's possible to configure a single primary with multiple secondaries. I am aware of stacked DRBD, but If I want to scale secondary nodes to many then it's not possible with the stacked DRBD. In my current setup I am trying to replicate a single partition to two secondary nodes.

Any help on this is appreciated. Thanks.

-Govindraj