[DRBD-user] Primary and Inconsistent

Olivier Le Cam Olivier.LeCam at crdp.ac-versailles.fr
Sun Jun 6 23:10:44 CEST 2010

Bart Coninckx wrote:

>>> Sounds like a Heartbeat issue. Heartbeat should not make the node primary
>>> before the sync has finished. What resource agent did you use?
>> OK, that confirm my though, thank you Bart. I probably missed to
>> configure something!
>>
>> My haresources file only has this in:
>>
>> drbd1   IPaddr::192.168.19.125/24/eth1 \
>>          drbddisk::r0 \
>>          Filesystem::/dev/drbd0::/nfs3-exports::ext3::noatime \
>>          killnfsd \
>>          nfs-kernel-server
>>

> and what does your drbd.conf look like?

Here it is:

global {
	usage-count yes;
}

common {
    protocol C;
    handlers {
       pri-on-incon-degr "echo o >/proc/sysrq-trigger ; halt -f";
       pri-lost-after-sb "echo o >/proc/sysrq-trigger ; halt -f";
       local-io-error    "echo o >/proc/sysrq-trigger ; halt -f";
    }
    startup {
       degr-wfc-timeout 120;    # 2 minutes.
    }