[DRBD-user] Sync stalled

Juan Antonio Cortés jancorg at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 11:19:59 CEST 2010

Hi Lars,

I was using a 9 month old rc because it is a test environment and the first
two nodes were installed last year. This kernel is the default for this
environment in my configuration management.

You are right, I found on the other working nodes that apt replaced user
space utils and while the other nodes are still working this not happens
with the sync, so when I compared the nodes I saw no difference and I get
stucked.
Apt packages are now on hold and drbd updated.

Thank you VERY much Lars!