[DRBD-user] DRBD on Debian

Chris Trainor christr at macross.com
Wed Jan 6 20:21:32 CET 2010

Most of this info can be found on the DRBD webpage in the docs.

However, when I first got started I used this doc from HowToForge to get
going.  It's about doing a VMWare Server auto failover/replication using
DRBD & heartbeat.

http://www.howtoforge.com/vm_replication_failover_vmware_debian_etch

It's for Etch & 0.7x DRBD, but should help quite a bit.   The docs on the
DRBD site are also really good for getting started.

--Chris