[DRBD-user] DISKLESS Resource

Mike Lovell mike at dev-zero.net
Tue Feb 23 17:52:45 CET 2010

ummmm. yeah. something else is using the underlying device. it is
mounted to /home. maybe lsof wont show the device if it is just mounted.

either way, you need to umount /home restart drbd so that drbd can claim
the device, /dev/md1. you would then want to change your fstab to point
/home to /dev/drbd1 instead of /dev/md1.

mike