[DRBD-user] drbd-8.3.6 pdsk: Uptodate->Inconsitent but isreally uptodate after resync

Petrakis, Peter Peter.Petrakis at stratus.com
Wed Feb 10 20:49:37 CET 2010

That used to make a difference but ever since we rebased to 8.3.x
we've dropped pretty much all of our patches except those that manage
the init scripts because the default behavior causes us some
trouble. It's really more of an integration effort. I think
we have one kludge left that makes sure barriers are on by default
and a some extra anchors for blktrace to work, but that's it.

I can make the tree available to you if necessary.

Peter