[DRBD-user] How to correctly upgrade DRBD

Roberto Fastec roberto.fastec at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 12:22:02 CET 2010

Three questions:

- Is there any guideline on how to correctly upgrade DRBD ?

Actually I'm running a test installation made with drbd 8.3.1 and I'm
wondering if:
- Is there any important reason to upgrade from 8.3.1 to last stable 8.3.9
or either 8.3.10rc1.

- Is it suggested to always upgrade drbd to last stable version?
or the old good practice that says "*don't touch what is working*", is still
valid?...

Thank you for any answer and or hint.

Roberto