[DRBD-user] DRBD Two Primary

Felix Frank ff at mpexnet.de
Wed Dec 22 09:34:28 CET 2010

On 12/21/2010 11:09 PM, gilmarlinux at agrovale.com.br wrote:

> I again. Does anyone know please tell me in a position to use DRBD as
> two-primary,
> but will replicate the same with several VG LVMs to 2 servers. and these
> servers
> will make the first recordings on August LVM and the other server will
> perform two
> other recordings in the LVM. Should I use OCFS?

Hi,

in a dual-primary setup, you do need to use a cluster file system like
OCFS2 or GFS, yes.

Other than that, I didn't understand the details of your scenario. To
what servers will you replicate? What is "August LVM"?

To make yourself more clear, I suggest you make simple lists of all
participating nodes and devices.

HTH,
Felix