[DRBD-user] Understanding degr-wfc-timeout

Andrew Gideon ag928272 at gideon.org
Mon Dec 6 22:22:53 CET 2010

On Mon, 06 Dec 2010 13:37:42 -0600, J. Ryan Earl wrote:

> Need something like the following, replace <DRBD-backing-store> with the
> appropriate device/partition:

Thanks, but this much (albeit not much more {8^) I did understand.  I'd
just put it off because I didn't realize it was interfering with the
testing in which I was actually interested.

This is also well-documented in:

http://www.drbd.org/users-guide/s-lvm-drbd-as-pv.html

I now have seen degr-wfc-timeout used.

I also have fencing failing well.

I also noticed that a node coming up that cannot reach its peer calls the
fencing handler (as long as "Fencing" is set correctly; I'm using
resource-and-stonith).  This is terrific.

Thanks again, everyone, for the help.  I'm sure I'll have more questions
as I move forward.

	- Andrew