[DRBD-user] the range of random high port

Junko IKEDA tsukishima.ha at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 11:07:59 CEST 2010

Hi,

sorry, I got it.
Each node has the configured port or the random high port.
so if I set "7790" up as a replication port in drbd.conf,
drop all at first and only accept --dport and --sport 7790.

iptables -A INPUT -i bond1 -p tcp --dport 7790 -j ACCEPT
iptables -A INPUT -i bond1 -p tcp --sport 7790 -j ACCEPT
iptables -A OUTPUT -o bond1 -p tcp --dport 7790 -j ACCEPT
iptables -A OUTPUT -o bond1 -p tcp --sport 7790 -j ACCEPT

Thanks,
Junko