[DRBD-user] drdb for Xen VM (domU)

Cristian Rojas intipu at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 27 22:18:24 CEST 2010

Hi Mike, i have these lines in the VM config file:

disk = [ "phy:/dev/VolGroup00/p3x0501logvol,xvda,w" ]
disk = [ "drdb:repdata,xvdb,w" ]

So / is on the top one and the partition i want to replicate across these 2
vms is the second line.

I could mount it from both VMs, but they dont replicate their contents.

Thanks
Cris