[DRBD-user] HowTo use drbd in combination with esx server?

Winkler Norbert norbert.winkler at karmel.at
Sun Apr 18 20:35:17 CEST 2010

Hello Forum

I am not sure how to use drbd as storage system for an esx server
(vsphere4) in a pacemaker cluster
1 Way:
Connecting drbd-resource as  nfs in combination with the ocf resource:
nfsserver lsb resource:ocfs2
(formating drbd resource with ocfs2)

2 Way:
Connecting drbd-resource to ocf-resources: iscsilun iscsitarget -
further using cluster lsb resource: ocfs2 o2cb
(formating drbd resource first with ocfs2)
then i present the lun via iscsitarget to the "virtual center" and
formatING the lun with vmfs3.

3.Way
i am open for any ideas

Thank you for your help