[DRBD-user] LVM on many DRBD-devices + heartbeat

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Mon Apr 12 10:38:47 CEST 2010

> On 04/10/2010 04:56 PM, Michael Schwartzkopff wrote:

A message quoting 238 lines of an already answered message
including regurgitated config files.

> Second advise:
>
> Do top top-post!

Now, I assume this was meant to be interpreted as "do not top-post."
Sage advice, but let me observe that this page:

> http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html

... mentions, among other things: "In addition to bottom-posting, it is
customary to leave out non-relevant parts of the message with regard to
the reply, and to put the reply directly beneath the quoted relevant
parts".

Florian