[DRBD-user] Error when trying to use samples in User's Guide

Bernie Wu Bernard_Wu at ncci.com
Fri Sep 18 10:38:54 CEST 2009

Hi List,
Has anyone used the examples provided in the DRBD User's Guide to build a w=
orking DRBD/HA environment ?
 When I try to add my oracle group to Heartbeat using "cibadmin", I get the=
 following error:

lrmd[2015]: 2009/09/17_14:56:33 info: RA output: (drbddisk_oracle:start:std=
err) 'oracle' not defined in your config.

The sample I'm trying to imitate is in "Chapter 9. Integrating DRBD with He=
artbeat clusters" .
Any idea what "your config" is referring to ? DRBD's config or HA's config =
?

An extract of my ha-log is attached.

TIA
Bernie