[DRBD-user] Critical bug in documentation with nested lvm<-drbd->lvm

Martin Gombac( martin at isg.si
Tue Oct 27 13:19:01 CET 2009

Hi,

i've read http://www.drbd.org/users-guide/s-nested-lvm.html.

It seems that when you delegate/create logical volumes in step 11. you
don't take into account, that in the backing storage for it (/dev/drbd0)
  there is also metadata, 'cause you use internal. So if all of the disk
space gets delegated, so does the part with internal metadata (at the
end of drbd0).

I think in step 4. another logical volume should be created for metadata
and referenced in drbd.conf in step 6.

Regards,
M.