[DRBD-user] Citrix XenServer 5.5 + drbd for HA

Beck Ingmar ingmar.beck at eccos-pro.com
Thu Oct 15 13:29:37 CEST 2009

Hi,

are there news regarding Citrix XenServer 5.5 and drdbd as HA solution?
Florian told me some months ago that so far there is no known solution
for this.

Has someone already implemented this? Is there a guide / how-to for this

solution?

Is this solution better or worse than a HA-cluster with Xen-OS and drbd
eg Debian 5. What would be the advantages and disadvantages of this
solution?

regards
Ingmar