[DRBD-user] Xenserver LVM, drbd config

Scott Inderlied scott at northwestcomputer.biz
Mon Oct 12 22:15:10 CEST 2009

After further study it appears to me that I would have to create the SR's
sdb1,2. using

xe sr-create host-uuid=<valid_uuid> content-type=user \
name-label="Example Local LVM SR" shared=false \
device-config:device=/dev/sdb type=lvm

in order to have the disks you reference in your drbd.conf example under
section 4.1 of your guide to deploying DRBD  with Xenserver 5/5.5. Is this
so? And if so won't it create problems having these extra SR's?

Scott Inderlied
Northwest Computer Service
Mobile: 580 727 5170
Fax: 800 881 5202