[DRBD-user] Concurrent writes

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Mon Oct 5 09:16:06 CEST 2009

Gennadiy,

I realize it's been a while since this issue was discussed last, but
we're still trying to hunt this down. I realize this is asking a lot,
but do you happen to still have the drbd.conf available from back in
April? It was unfortunately never posted in the thread.

Specifically, I'm curious as to whether you were using dual-Primary mode
at the time (allow-two-primaries).

Thanks!

Cheers,
Florian