[DRBD-user] 3 node chain config

paziulek paziu at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 4 14:27:52 CET 2009

Thank you,

Great information,
Unfortunately the ancient kernel I am running, and will be running for a
while,
Does not compile 8.3.x code,
Some of the required kernel features do not exist in 2.4,

Mounting of a secondary, in a non production environment,
and expecting data mismatches, gave me better results that I expected,
At one point I might abandon this idea,
But so far it does whatever I need....

Thanks a lot,

Mike Fiedler